GENERAL FOREMAN - EAST LONDON - £28,000 - £35,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a well-established, and professional construction business that has been trading since for over 40 years. They undertake refurbishment, fit out & restoration works for a variety of private and commercial clients across London and the south east
Starting as a general building contractor in general residential construction and refurbishment contracting, the company established a name in the insurance reinstatement sector specialising in running major and complex redevelopment contracts within the M25
With a sharp upturn in work our client is now keen to appoint a Working site foreman with a fit out/refurb background to oversee a number of projects across the south east.
- Supervise and monitor performance of staff, ensuring completion of all tasks under the direction of the site manager.
- Ensure appropriate quality and workmanship
- Be pro-active in allocating work ensuring efficient deployment of subcontractors.
- Ensure that safety standards are understood, implemented and maintained by all team members and contractors
- Raise any issues that may affect progress, ensure that quality, benchmarks etc are maintained and delivered at all times
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working as a site supervisor/experienced foreman
- Experience of working on refurb and fit-out projects across a range of sectors
- Able to communicate with subcontractors, operatives and other team members
- CSCS required
For more information and to arrange an interview please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656