My client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and specialist land remediation company that operates nationally. They are looking for a Geology Consultant who will be working in there Bristol office and will be working on geo-environmental projects for a wide variety of clients including commercial and residential developers and contractors as well as architects and structural engineers to name but a few.
- Production of Phase 1 Desk Studies
- Supervision of Phase 2 Site Investigations and remediation schemes including soil logging and sampling
- Production of fee proposals and technical interpretative risk assessment reports
- Procuring sub-contractor services and project cost management
- Reviewing reports produced by junior members of staff and providing support to senior members of staff to ensure project delivery
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level in Geology or Environmental Science and have 2 years + previous experience. Applicants should hold a full clean driving licence, have their own means of transport and a positive and flexible attitude towards field work. You will need to be well organised and have excellent time management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established consultancy. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below contact details or contact me on 0151 737 5560