Global Sales Manager - Subsea
My client are a leading and global manufacturer of insulation and fire protection solutions, including buoyancy and SURF (subsea, umbilicals, risers and flowlines) products to a range of industries including offshore and onshore oil and gas. They also manufacture and supply buoys and fendering systems for Marine applications, providing high quality and innovative solutions. Their products and systems have been used globally by major oil and gas companies.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Car Allowance
- 15% Bonus
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Generate enquiries and complete product sales in to the SURF market, inclusive of all subsea buoyancy products.
- Develop new business, but also build relationships with existing accounts.
- You will also be working with the bid team to ensure accurate and competitive quotations are being provided.
- Develop marketing media alongside the marketing department.
- Promote the company's full product range to all sectors from your target market, both designers, buyers and end users.
Territory is the global subsea market for moulded and filled products (such as buoyancy, bend protection, cable protection and insulation covers) to the SURF market.
- Understanding of the global subsea market
- Sold to SURF market
- Minimum 5 years sales/business development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious
- Must be computer literate and have presentation skills
- Driving License is essential
- Ability to travel overseas.