Role: GLP Study Director
Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Reporting to: Operational Director
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Study Director GLP to join an Analytical National business based in Bedfordshire. You will be part of a business who deliver Agrochemicals to market using instrumentation such as; LC/MS/MS and GC/MS/MS. Your responsibilities will be to implement the new GLP lab-phase, grow and develop a team.
- Grow and development your own GLP Team.
- Provide training, guidance to team members in departmental procedures and contribute to development of technical expertise in others.
- Ensure targets on client projects are met to deadline
- Assist the development of Standard Operating Procedures for the facility
- Ensure study compliance in line with OECD GLP principles
- Provide single point study control
- Assist during MHRA inspection
- Conduct and/or supervising studies/analyses according to study plans and SOPs and in compliance with GLP
- The aptitude to set up a new team
- Conducted lab phase residue studies at Study Director level
- Considerable experience of GLP Study Director for regulatory (GLP) studies
- Directed studies in accordance with Study Plan, SOPs and regulatory standards (GLP/cGMP)
- An extensive amount of practical experience in developing and validating analytical methods
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Proven customer management skills
- Commercial and business awareness
Keywords; Study Director, GLP, LC/MS, GC/MS, SOPs, Regulatory, GC-MS-MS, LC-MS-MS