Glue Machine Operator (BOBST), North Wales
We are thrilled to be recruiting for TWO Glue Machine Operators for our globally reknowned packaging manufacturer in North Wales. Our client prides themselves on manufacturing packaging solutions for most of our well loved and recognised food brands to deliver them exceptional quality packaging.
Due to continued success and growth within the team, we are looking for TWO Folder / Gluers to join their Production Department.
As our new Folder/Gluer you will be responsible for operating our Bobst machine producing high quality Carton Packaging.
Your New Role as our Gluer Folder Machine Operator
- Efficiently set up the machines, reviewing job tickets to set up timings, speed and orientation of the machine
- Maintain highest quality on each run, whilst following Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Use hand tools to form Cartons correctly, when required
- Troubleshoot and solve operating problems, to ensure efficient running of the machine at all times
- Prepare for future runs to enable quick and efficient set-up
As Our New Gluer Folding Machine Operator you will have the following
- 1+ years experience operating Folder Gluer machinery - Bobst is preferred however not essential
- Previous experience producing Carton packaging for large blue-chip clients
- Ability to work under own initiative and within strict deadlines
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Contribution
- Salary between £30k-36k DOE and Shifts
- Excellent Local Facilities and Shops
- Own transport essential due to shifts
- Shifts are a 3 Shift System working earlies, days and nights. A weekend shift is also available alternating days and nights each weekend
Please click on the Link to apply. Please ensure your details are fully up to date as I am looking to interview for this ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your details.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager - The Russell Taylor Group