Graduate Chemistry Analyst
Entry level salary
I have 6 vacancies available for 2022 summer BSc/MSc/Mchem chemistry graduates.
For this role you must have a Chemistry degree and be able to work within a fast-paced environment, but no industry-based experience is required as you will be given full training on the job to get you up to scratch to analyst level.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Perform Analysis and report results.
- Ensure that standards are up to scratch for calibration and quality purposes.
- Control of instrument and method validation.
- Work to good lab practise and ensure that housekeeping is adhered to.
- Perform instrument calibration, routine maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and ensure that workload is prioritised.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure that the laboratory has a continual supply of consumables, ensuring that orders are put in place when needed.
- Work with senior members of the team on development and documentation of methods.
- Follow H&S procedures
These roles won't be around for too long, so if you are a Chemistry graduate that is just about to finish your exams or dissertation then please apply within!