Graduate Construction Manager
Competitive salary package+ vehicle DOE
My client is a well-established regional construction contractor based on the Wirral that has a long-standing reputation for quality. Due to an increase in contract wins, they are now looking to employ a Graduate Construction Manager to join their team. My client specialises within industrial, refurbishments and civils projects. This is very much a development role, offering full training and mentoring into a long-standing member of their management that can offer an excellent opportunity to work with high profile clients.
- Organising site labour
- Insuring all trades
- Following health and safety standards
- Managing joiners
- Scheduling Site works
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 2 years' experience within construction
- Understanding and knowledge of the construction industry
- Hold a Degree qualification in a construction management discipline
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ideally CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position, please apply now and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jade Lear on 0151 737 5560 for more information.