Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to work in the industrial automation sector.
The successful candidate will undertake electrical design for automation systems in an industrial environment whilst receiving training to allow their knowledge to develop.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Working as a Design Engineer, producing electrical drawings and documentation
* Support and learn from other Design Engineers
* Help to deliver major / minor projects for a variety of business sectors.
* Produce design packs to client specifications and subsequent modifications.
* Liaison with other departments (sales, production, installation, and commissioning.) in respect to Engineering activities, challenges, issues, and queries.
* Attend meetings with the client with respect to design reviews and progress updates in support of the project manager
* Create material specifications (Bill of Materials) for Procurement to source and purchase
* A degree / HND in Electrical or Electronic Engineer (or similar) is essential
* A passion for industrial automation