Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer
My client based in Sheffield is looking for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to support their growing Geo-Environmental division across the Group UK team. The Graduate will be delivering Phase I and Phase II Geo-Environmental Reports across numerous sectors within Residential, Pre-Planning and Rail.
The position will ultimately involve both Geotechnical and Environmental assessment of sites and undertaking risk assessments across disciplines, in time specialising in their chosen discipline. The varied workload they have will offer the opportunity across both.
You will need:
- A degree in a related discipline
- To be registered with an appropriate institution such as the Geological Society or Institute of Civil Engineers
- An understanding of Phase 1 and 2 assessments (Supervision of ground investigations will be preferable)
- Familiar with analytical software
- Experience of Geotechnical investigation, design and reporting
The company employ over 90 people across 5 different offices in the UK. It is a great opportunity to be encouraged to contribute, make a difference and be rewarded for your work. There will be great development opportunities available for you. They have a flexible working environment operating on a core hours basis.
The salary for this role will be competitive so please state your expectations when applying.
For more info on this role or any similar opportunities please contact Ollie Melton on 07557 852124 or email your CV today.