Position: QC Analyst
Location: Skipton, North Yorkshire
My client is a successful contract research organisation undergoing rapid expansion, & are looking for a talented pharmaceutical QC Analyst to join their team.
* Working to strict GMP & GLP
* Using both hard-copy & electronic data capture systems within QMS guidelines
* Working to good manufacturing practice
* Ensuring cleanliness of laboratories & individual workplace
* Performing analytical techniques (EG HPLC & LCMS)
* Working with the analytical team during product development/registration/optimisation/validation/launch of pharmaceutical products.
* Implementing effective chromatographic methods.
* Performing investigations into out of specification results.
* Coordinating between departments to ensure timely performance of projects.
* Inventory checks of chemicals, consumer goods & equipment
* Minimum of BSc in a relevant pharmaceutical, scientific, life science, or chemical field