Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Scientific
Location: RTG HQ Burton/Neston, Cheshire (near to 'Two Mills' junction.
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym onsite, café onsite (discounted), cycle to work scheme, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, stunning location - we are based at Burton Manor.
Due to continued success, we are currently recruiting for a Graduate/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Scientific team at our HQ in Burton Cheshire. Our Scientific Team was established in 2017 and has grown from strength to strength; the successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn and progress - they will be trained up in recruitment activities alongside given the chance to work across key Scientific sectors. If the lab is not for you and you want to use that technical knowledge in a different industry then this role is for you!
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Scientific recruitment developments and generating leads.
- Sourcing candidates for current scientific vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process
- Networking - attending company visits, networking events and building relationship with candidates to source leads
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Be educated to Degree level in a relevant Scientific or technical discipline.
- Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills