Apprentice/Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Russell Taylor are the Wirral's largest recruitment agency and we are looking for fresh, energetic and motivated people to join our family owned business.
If you are target driven, have a desire to earn commission and would like to train with one of our largest recruitment teams, please do get in touch today.
Location: Wirral ( Burton Manor )
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, modern office with breakout areas and fantastic working environment.
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Due to an outstanding year last year, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the UK's fastest growing privately owned recruitment business, within their Technical & Engineering division.
We are looking for an apprentice or maybe a recent Graduate but are happy to also consider someone with sales experience and who has a keen desire and drive to work in an office based sales environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Learning about the recruitment process and developing a skill base within the search and selection process.
* Sourcing candidates for current engineering vacancies and guiding them through the recruitment process from initial conversation to placement.
* Networking - attending company visits, networking events and building relationship with candidates to source leads
* Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Engineering developments and generating leads.
To be suitable for this role you will be/have:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner.
* Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
* Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates alike.
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
* Drive and motivation to learn
None essential criteria although a nice to have;
* A full UK driving licence
* Degree / Higher Level Qualification
* A knowledge of the recruitment process
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send over a copy of your CV and covering letter to the Divisional Manager of our Technical & Engineering Division, Steven McCarthy - email@example.com