Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manufacturing
* Based at our beautiful HQ Burton Manor (Neston), Cheshire (near to 'Two Mills' junction.
* Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
* Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym onsite, café onsite (discounted), cycle to work scheme, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, stunning location.
Due to continued success and a thriving North West and Midlands manufacturing sector, we are currently recruiting for a Graduate/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Manufacturing team at our Head Office in Burton Cheshire. Our Manufacturing Team was established in 2017 and has grown from strength to strength; the successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn and progress - you will be trained up in all recruitment activities alongside given the chance to work with some key Manufacturing companies based in the North West.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Manufacturing recruitment and generating leads.
* Sourcing candidates for current vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process
* Networking - attending company visits, networking events and building relationship with candidates to source leads
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be educated to Degree level in a relevant Manufacturing/Engineering or technical discipline.
* Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner
* Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
Please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager