Graduate Technical Services Engineer
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector. Continuing to develop their reputation of being a global leader within its sector by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow.
The company can now boast a brand new opportunity to recruit a Graduate Technical Services Engineer to join their Customer facing Technical team based at their Flintshire site.
- To have a basic understanding of the construction industry.
- Be confident in speaking with customers on all subjects relating to the construction industry
- Provide support to transactional and non-transaction customers when specifying our products, giving guidance on all aspects of our product performance on a wide variety of topics ranging from fire performance, environmental impact, thermal and structural performance etc.
- Be able to carry out design calculations using software provided:
Gutter design calculations, Fastener calculation / panel span checks. Acoustic performance calculations, U value / condensation risk calculations
- Development of in-house CAD details and development of bespoke details to suit project specific applications
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A general understanding of the construction industry and terminology used.
- Relevant qualification / experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- AutoCAD experience is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills and the ability to multitask
Please apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386