PRODUCT MANAGER - HERTFORDSHIRE
FTC - MATERNITY COVER
A global leader in testing and certification services are looking for a proactive leader to take charge of their Construction Products division, driving growth through their Product Certification range.
They offer a range of testing and certification services and have one of the widest capabilities globally. Specifically working on their Construction and Built Environment division, they understand the most complex of challenges, and design their services collaboratively to help improve their client's products.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage the Construction Products Group, consisting of 3 teams of specialists in specific areas of Product Certification providing services to a diverse range of clients. Playing a pivotal role, you will lead the group to develop strategic development objectives to support the growth of the sector to achieve the group strategy of growing the Product Certification business.
* Managing a team of specialists delivering UKAS accredited and unaccredited product certification activities and working closely with customers to meet their expectations.
* Manage projects with values of up to £150,000 and annual revenue of £11million
* Plan and deliver on strategic and tactical business objectives by liaising with appropriate departments
* Extensive experience of testing and certification activities used throughout laboratories and certification bodies.
* Strong leader and manager of small teams
* Passionate about coaching and developing others
* Business Development experience
* In depth knowledge of quality requirements detailed in international good practice documents
There is a fantastic package attached to this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global company at the forefront of their industry.