Russell Taylor are working with a forward-thinking system integrator based in Stafford, who focus on the Nuclear industry.
We are looking to recruit a talented Hardware Engineer to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Energy market. The candidate will need to be experienced in AutoCAD, with experience of undertaking electrical design for automation systems in an industrial environment.
You will be required to:
- Produce hardware functional design and specification
- Prepare test plans, specification and procurement of test equipment
- Coordinate and support the manufacture and test of system components
- Liaise with internal & external manufacturing facilities to support system manufacture
- Liaise with internal & external testing teams to plan and support system design validation activities
The following experience will be necessary:
- Experience of small to medium volume cubicle design and assembly techniques appropriate to energy systems
- MV electrical design
- AutoCAD knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with external motor control systems including control methods, power electronics and position sensor requirements
Benefits for roles within the company are excellent, with a very competitive basic salary, a 12:30 finish on a Friday alongside flexible working hours, 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, company matched pension contributions, private medical care, discounted gym membership and more.
Please follow the instructions to apply!