Head of Construction/Senior Construction Manager required working for an EPC working on Process Plant projects in the Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas sectors.
The candidate will be leading a team of 7 Managers/Supervisors all on Construction projects. You will be the main point of contact with the client and will be expected to help grow the division.
Experience working as a Construction manager on large industrial projects is essential.
- Ideally degree or equivalent in related subject (e.g. construction management or engineering discipline)
- Health and safety qualifications/ certification such as IOSH, NEBOSH etc.
- A suitable level of experience in construction management, along with a broad project delivery capability in EPCMCQ related projects.
- Temporary works experience / certification.
- Specific sector related experience including; Industrial, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharma, Food & Drink and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT).
- Complex brownfield site experience and experience of client facility shutdowns and reinstatement.
- UK project experience is strongly preferred.