Head of Engineering with a Mechanical Engineering bias running a small design team based from Bristol.
Candidate must be a Chartered Mechanical Engineer with a background of Managing a design team.
Work will be in the Process Sector working mainly on Oil & Gas and nuclear projects,
Work on FEED projects is essential, and must be a hands on Manager still involved in the Technical design.
- Good knowledge of calculation software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software
- Have a good knowledge of engineering standards ASME III & VIII, EN 13445, EN13480, EN 1090, BS5500, pressure vessel regulation.
- Working Knowledge of R-CCM would be of benefit.
- Experience in fabrication of Stainless-steel equipment
- Experience of highly regulated industries
- Experience in tank and pressure vessel design
- Strong welding and fabrication processes Knowledge
- Experience in Nuclear would be of benefit