Head of Production (Food/Healthcare/Nutrition)
Our Client is looking for a talented Head of Production who has a proven track record within a batch-manufacturing environment (ideally food/pharma - but not essential).
You will have experience of developing and managing high performing multi-functional teams and can demonstrate successful leadership skills.
You will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing and will it will be your responsibility to ensure that goods are produced efficiently; to the required standard and on time
You will have:
- At least five years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel
- Sage experience (beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
You will be:
- A Quick learner
- A Self motivator
- Hard working
- A Team Player
You will be expected to:
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times
- Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct
- Value and respect colleagues and other members of staff.
- Work with others to develop and improve our services
- Take personal responsibility for their words and actions and the quality of service they deliver.