Head of Projects
Monday- Friday (9am-5pm)
£6000 Car Allowance
Head of Projects Department
I am looking for a Head of Projects that is looking to join an established and growing company in the Mechanical and Electrical industry, The ideal candidate will be looking to come on board and grow the department to a £10m+ Projects department focusing on predominantly refurbishment work of Mechanical & Electrical and HVAC for large prestigious commercial sites in the Southeast and London. The Client has a presence in The Midlands and The North, but these would definitely be areas for growth.
I am looking to speak to candidates who are looking to grow as this role is a lead into a director level position with a progression plan and scheme scheduled to start in 2021.
The role will have elements of travel, predominantly to other offices and sites located in and around the London/M25 area but will be mainly working from the Slough office for Year 1.
* Manage the Projects Department P&L
* Establish processes for enquiry to invoice
* Establish a robust estimating strategy in conjunction with the sales team
* Define, build and manage a suitable team to take the projects department up to a £10m business
* Business Development and bringing on new projects from our existing client base
* Identify and bring in new clients, which fit with company guidelines, for project and maintenance opportunities
* Project manage equipment replacement projects including financial management
* Experience working to CDM regulations
* Commercial Aptitude
* Be willing to work from Slough for majority of their office time in year 1.
* Leadership Skills
* DBS clearance (Be able to pass DBS)
* A full UK driving licence
* 5 years' experience in M&E or HVAC industry with a similar role
Ryan 0151 908 0034 or 07432 485 709
The client is an excellent company in the Maintenance, HVAC and M&E Industries and looking for experienced Head of Projects and Project Managers to join the team on a permanent basis.
At Russell Taylor we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Facilities Management consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, HVAC Project Managers and M&E Project Managers right through to Head of Projects and Technical Managers.
Roles include M&E Project Managers, HVAC Project Managers, Head of Projects and Head of Facilities Management.
This is a superb opportunity for any M&E Head of Projects looking to work for a reputable M&E and HVAC Maintenance organisation.