Role: - Head of QA (Cosmetics/Skincare) Location:- London Salary:- Highly Competitive Hours:- Monday-Friday 9-5pm
Our Client, an award-winning cosmetic/skincare company with an element of fame attached to it… are growing and looking to recruit for a Head of QA who will work at their modern - state of the art facility in South London. This role will involve overseeing the QC & QA team and implementing and overseeing quality standards.
This company has a fantastic reputation in the industry, with their brand recognisable across the UK; and with a focus on sustainability and creating a 'greener' culture within their industry- they are industry leaders at the forefront of innovation.
Why not be a part of their journey; if you are looking to work in a company that has a fantastic work culture, with lots of career scope… we want to hear from you!
- Help to implement, design and improve quality systems and ensure that the QMS systems and documentation is maintained (CAPAS, NCR, deviations, change control, product recall)
- Deal with any quality related issues and report problems to management
- Support supply chain in maintaining supplier performance
- Managing Incoming goods and finished product quality
- Manage a total of 14 team members (QA & QC) workload and resources
- Manage internal and external Audits
- Working effectively to ensure compliance levels are met and maintained
- Ensure the implementation and the maintenance of standard procedures and quality systems required for Cosmetics GMP compliance
- Must have previous experience working in QA Manager role within cosmetics/skincare
- Previous experience to GMP standards
- Experience of working to ISO 22716 and ISO 9001
- Experience of managing quality systems within the cosmetic sector
- Must be happy with working on site Monday-Friday 9-5pm
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise