Head of Sales Operations - Manchester area
Russell Taylor Group are currently working exclusively with a well-established Engineering company who have a global reach and are currently looking for an exceptional Head of Sales Operations to join their senior management team.
With fantastic career opportunities to progress straight to Director, reporting directly to the MD and running the sales team, this is a great opportunity for the correct engineering and sales professional.
Part of a global group, they are leaders within air technologies, including Ventilation Systems, Dust Extraction and Filtration. Working closely with clients, they pride themselves on their reliable and robust solutions, offering a complete project lifecycle from conception to final installation. They have a strong commitment to Health and Safety throughout their company and hold themselves up to very high standards.
Part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for delivering the Company's strategic vision. You will have responsibility for leading and managing the UK Sales team, delivering sales growth, overseeing the full project lifecycle to completion, and following the sales strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
* Lead and Manage the UK Sales team
* Understand, advise, and follow the Sales Strategy
* Effectively manage key clients and customer relationships
* Efficiently manage Risk
* Ensuring profitability of project
* Ensuring project delivered on time, within budget and to satisfactory level
* Optimising profit, minimising loss
* Develop annual Sales Plans, Budgets and KPI's for each activity
Key Reports - Managing a team and also reporting directly to the Managing Director and working alongside HR, Finance and Export Directors
You will be a proactive and experienced Sales Manager, with an ambition to move into a Director level role and you will have a proven track record within a technical engineering background. Whilst being a solid Sales leader, you will need to balance managing the sales team with Project managing multiple system installations and be client facing as well as very technically minded.
Other requirements include;
* Experience of developing business across UK
* Strategically minded
* Demonstrate previous success within Sales Management
* Demonstrate previous success within Project Management
* Come from a solution based/systems background
* Experience influencing and being part of a senior management team
* Strong engineering and project management background
* Articulate, professional communicator
* Be located commutable to their office in the South Manchester area
You will have a good technical background, having completed a related degree/technical training and further management training throughout previous roles.
* Technical Leader
* Good relationship builder
* High level of Integrity
There is a competitive salary attached to this role and a clear career path for progression to Director level.
With the need for both Sales and engineering experience, please apply now for this fantastic opportunity by contacting Steven McCarthy at Russell Taylor Group or clicking Apply Now, only if you have the relevant experience.
Due to restrictions, Russell Taylor group can only consider applicants who reside within the UK or can work without restriction or need for a Visa.