Position: Construction Compliance Officer
Salary: £30k - £35k plus package
A Client of mine who are Main Contractor are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to ensure their company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Kent based role
- Must have experience of ISO experience & Knowledge
- Must have worked in construction related environment
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience working as Compliance officers
- Must be able to demonstrate strong career longevity.
- Must be degree qualified in this field
- Must be driven and energetic.
- Strong communicator.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
If the above role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or James.Hayes@russell-taylor.co.uk