Health, Safety & Compliance Administrator
Are you an ambitious Chemistry Graduate or an experienced H&S Administrator (previous experience around Chemcials is essential) who is looking for an opportunity to work for a Global Leader in Chemical Manufacturing? Do you want to utilise your incredible Degree or experience in ensuring that this company, their people and all the surrounding area are completly safe in their day to day lives working in, around or near highly dangerous chemcials? If the answer is YES... this is the role for you.
Your New Role
In your new role as our Health, Safety and Compliance Administrator / Technical Administrator your day to day will involve the following:
* Ensure behaviour is aligned with the safety culture of the company and that health, safety and environmental standards are met at all times.
* To support the Company Site Steward (Manager) with delivering the global compliance strategy (Carrying out REACH registrations, global notifications, reviewing global inventories, poison centre notifications, COMAH management)
* To manage key raw material data (chemical identity, regulatory info, specifications etc.) and support the review and introduction of new materials via the companies change management process.
* To provide technical/regulatory input to customer enquiries, technical enquiries, complaints and improvement logs as required.
* To carry out internal audits to support the Quality management system.
* To assist the Stewardship manager and Tech service department with product management activities (including rationalising the product range when appropriate)
* To provide governance and assurance to the companies project portfolio management process and ensure that projects are correctly reported and documented.
* To collate and report data on the departments performance.
Previous Experience You Will Have Are:
- A BSc degree or higher in a relevant Science discipline
- Experience within a technical/project management/regulatory function within a chemical company.
- Project management experience
- Good computer literacy and organisation skills
£20,000 - £28,0000 DOE
Monday to Friday (35 hour week)
Healthcare cash plan
Cycle to work scheme
Free Onsite Parking
Please click on the link to apply ensuringall of your contact details are correct and that your CV is up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager