Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to join a forward-thinking company who are looking to expand their commercial fleet business?
Due to expansion our client is looking for HGV Technicians, could this be the next step in your career?
Benefits you'll get:
- Up to 25-32 days holiday a year, depending on length of service you can also choose to buy additional annual leave through our clients Holiday Plus scheme.
- Increased pension contribution,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work scheme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for delivering an extensive programme of vehicle maintenance, repair, inspection and examination,
- Managing the service and repair of a varied fleet of vehicles,
- MOT preparation,
- Fault diagnosis,
- Dealing with fleet defects,
- Carrying out job cards and maintenance reports.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a VMU based in Nottingham which specialises in the service and repair for a verity of HGV's and commercial vehicles.
- They are known for inclusivity and innovation and have won a host of Employee Benefits Awards.
What you'll need:
- City and Guilds Level 3 qualification in Heavy Motor Vehicle Engineering or equivalent,
- Qualified to VOSA standards for HGV inspection and test,
- Possess a full driving license with Category C entitlement,
- Experience of conducting maintenance, inspection, repair and test services for diverse range of HGV's, light vehicles and road-going plant,
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
Please call Paul Hughes on 0151 908 0034 to discuss this opportunity or apply to this advert - we appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.