Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to join a forward-thinking company who are looking to expand their commercial fleet business?
Due to expansion our client is looking for a HGV Technician, could this be the next step in your career?
Benefits you'll get:
- Up to 25-32 days holiday a year, depending on length of service you can also choose to buy additional annual leave through our clients Holiday Plus scheme.
- Increased pension contribution,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work scheme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for delivering an extensive programme of vehicle maintenance, repair, inspection and examination,
- Managing the service and repair of a varied fleet of vehicles,
- MOT preparation,
- Fault diagnosis,
- Dealing with fleet defects,
- Carrying out job cards and maintenance reports.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a VMU based in Nottingham which specialises in the service and repair for a verity of HGV's and commercial vehicles.
- They are known for inclusivity and innovation and have won a host of Employee Benefits Awards.
What you'll need:
- City and Guilds Level 3 qualification in Heavy Motor Vehicle Engineering or equivalent,
- Qualified to VOSA standards for HGV inspection and test,
- Possess a full driving license with Category C entitlement,
- Experience of conducting maintenance, inspection, repair and test services for diverse range of HGV's, light vehicles and road-going plant,
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
Please call Paul Hughes on 0151 908 0034 to discuss this opportunity or apply to this advert - we appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.