We are thrilled to be working alongside our client who are a well-established family run manufacturing organisation based in Irlam.
As the HR Administrator you will be the Key support to the group HR Manager, assisting in the day to day HR requirements of the business from checking workers in, processing employment contracts to managing absences and return to work documentations. The ideal candidate must be a well organised individual with excellent communication skills and computer literate (Microsoft Office).
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you would like the opportunity to work for a family run company that take pride in their brand and that are dedicated to keeping a good company ethos. This is a manufacturing company is passionate about their employee's development and are continuously striving to help them achieve this through investment and training.
You're Responsibilities as a HR administrator will be:
- The main HR administration duties will involve typing up employer contracts, writing job specifications, amending any changes to terms, typing up offer letters and reply to references as and when required.
- You will also be involved in managing the short term and long term absences, speaking to the line managers and processing paperwork.
- You will be required to attend Meetings and taking minutes as and when required.
- Assisting and supporting the recruitment processes by placing Job adverts, liaising with agencies for temporary labour, collating and tracking CV's, organising the interviews, Training and start dates.
- Supporting the Group Training Manager with induction packs, helping maintain training records, risk assessments and the training matrix
- Attending any Disciplinary meeting and note taking, the typing up notes and send disciplinary letters
- Working with and supporting other parts of the business as and when required.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you
- Previous experience or working within a fast paced Manufacturing
- Qualified to degree level in an HR related subject or recently graduated and working towards CIPD qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with a friendly persona and have confidence in dealing with people at all levels in an organisation
- Well organised and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently whilst also being an integral team player)
- A good standard of education, numeracy and literacy
- Strong administrative abilities with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- The sensitivity to appreciate when confidential and discretion are required
- Working Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday
- Retail Discount
- Charity Fundraising Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities