Are you a HR professional with either a CIPD L4 or L5 who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity following on from gaining your accreditation? Do you have previous experience working in a busy administrative role prior to completing your CIPD and want to continue utilising those skills? And lastly, Do you want to work for one of the Wirral's most thriving manufacturing businesses where you will not only work in a HR role but in a role that will see you reporting directly to the MD and utilising your fantastic organiastional skills across the business further?
If the answer is YES, this role is definitely one that you should be applying for!!
Your New Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, there are two main purposes of this role:
Personal Assistant/Office Duties
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Directors to assist them to manage and prioritise their time.
- To plan, organise and co-ordinate the administrative aspects of the company's day to day HR requirements by working closely with functional leaders to meet their needs across the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
PA/ Office Duties
- Organise and manage all services within the office in accordance with policy and budget; e.g., the office cleaning contract, the supply of refreshments and the supply of office equipment and stationery.
- Organise office moves and manage the provision of IT and desk equipment for new starters
- Attend and minute meetings, including Health and Safety and Board meetings.
- Organise Directors and Senior Teams' travel arrangements
- Generate internal and external documents as required, including those related to HR and the company's quality management system.
- Ensure guests are well taken care of.
- Organise internal and external meetings and produce agendas accordingly
- Prepare and proof read presentation materials in MS Office and other formats.
- Compile reports based on internal and external date as instructed.
- Receive, address and direct phone and email communication within the business.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or electronically
HR Administrator Duties
- Liaise with agencies
- Administration of new starter
- Conduct inductions for new starters in conjunction with Department Heads.
- Liaise with our external HR consultant on all HR and disciplinary matters
- Be involved in the investigation and organising of any disciplinary proceedings
- Liaise and build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Can organise training programmes as and when required
- Be at the heart of organising our social/charity activities
- Be available for anyone who needs a pastoral care
The list of duties included int his job description is not exhaustive. Duties may alter in nature occasionally and from time to time employees may be asked to carry out other reasonable duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent level of numeracy and Literacy
- Highly IT literate, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Previous experience in a PA/HR or senior secretarial level role.
- Trustworthy and able to exercise discretion always
- Bright, confident and outgoing personality
- Highly organised and able to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and positive
- Customer focused
- Logical and analytical, with a high level of attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Able to build positive relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach with the ability to work unsupervised
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Fantastic On-Site facilities including games room, big screen for sporting events, outside break-out areas including BBQ's and sports area
- Ongoing career development and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team outings / events
Please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.