HR & Employee Engagement Coordinator
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Days Based role - Monday to Friday
We are working with a fantastic client who continues to develop their business model.
This is a new role to their business model and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The HR and Employee Engagement Coordinator will report directly to Senior HR Manager working close with the HR & training team. This role will be responsible for delivering the complete end to end employee experience from recruitment through to supporting the talent management of all employees. The aim of this role will be to build and deploy an employee experience program of continuous improvements that will help shape the culture of our company, engaging the employee experience that will create the right culture and working environment to enable all employees to perform to the absolute best of their abilities.
- Working in complete partnership with all colleagues, you will be responsible for advertising all vacancies both internal and external, responding to all applicants, selection process, scheduling and conducting interviews & liaising with department heads on recruitment & development needs.
- You will ensure that all new recruits are compliant and ready to work once their induction is complete, working closely with our onsite training team.
- Support all employees talent & growth through personal development plans and our appraisal system.
- Liaise with department heads on all recruitment & training requirements.
- Have a presence on the factory floor to fully engage with our valued employees.
- Be responsible for our social committee, encourage a positive employee engagement & respect for our colleagues through day to day working, activities & events.
- To provide generalist HR support to HR & the wider business.
- Consistently meeting our UK employment law obligations.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum CIPD level 3 - ideally working towards level 5.
- The ideal candidate will possess superb communication skills and be an inspiring leader who quickly and efficiently earns trust and builds relationships.
- Experience of recruiting for FMCG workers
- Have presence, confidence and courage to propose initiatives in order to deliver the full employee experience
- Ability to effectively define, communicate and promote cultural change
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with people at all levels from hands-on operational workforces to senior stakeholders.
- Experience leading or delivering Employee Engagement activities that feature a strong element of Employee voice and collaborating effectively and equally with our staff committee and working groups.
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386