HR Manager (Pharmacutical/Textiles Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced HR Manager who would relish the opportunity to join a manufacturing organisation who have a global foot print? Do you want to work for an employer who looks after their staff both in and out of work? Are you ambitious with a great 'team' attitude? If the answer is YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to apply to!
Our client are a hugely successful pharmaceuticals & medical devices manufacturer, due to rapid expansion and a successful multi-million pound acquisition, are now looking to appoint a new HR Manager.
You will partner with local and global stakeholders to drive business performance in a commercial manner in line with company values.
Your Key Tasks
* Provide an HR consultancy service that brings together HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions to support the business and assist managers to deliver their goals.
* Equip the management teams with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, e.g. performance management, absence management, succession planning.
* Work in partnership with the management team to manage complex employee relations issues, including ongoing relations with the respective trade unions. Build management capability and responsibility through effective coaching for managing employee relations issues and improve management effectiveness of dealing with such issues.
* Work in partnership with all areas of the business to provide specialist coaching and support to the leadership team in order to enable them to become more self-sufficient in dealing with people issues.
* Deliver the recruitment agenda in accordance with recruiting excellence ensuring. Ensuring talented individuals are recruited and talent pipelines are created.
* Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the Head of HR and Group HR to ensure a cohesive and coordinated approach across the Group.
* Support the business with the management development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training.
* Maintain and manage site staff personal data and information in accordance with data protection policies, legislation and best practice.
* Level 7 CIPD qualification
* HR experience in a unionised environment.
* Proven track record of dealing with complex employee relations issues.
* Demonstrated experience of managing consultations and negotiations with trade unions, including annual salary review.
* Experience with mergers and acquisitions
* Ability to influence at a senior level.
* Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Pension (employer contribution up to 8% maximum when the employee contributes 4%)
* Option to join the ShareSave scheme when it next opens
Company Rewards Scheme - discounted vouchers on high street shops
* Additional day holiday for each 5 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
* Life Assurance - 4 x salary to named beneficiaries following death in service
* Onsite Occupational Health
* Onsite Gym
* Free onsite car parking
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact informationis up to date.