My client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to create a positive Health and Safety culture at all levels of their organisation. The role includes monitoring and auditing activities in respect of health and safety, paired with identifying risks and potential methods and/or solutions to reduce and mitigate those risks. You will also liaise with enforcing authorities and with Health and Safety organisations to promote the interests of the company and prepare and issue general Health and Safety information in the form of memos to relevant staff members.
The successful candidate will have:
- A NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and its application in the construction sector
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to act assertively, negotiate and maintain positive working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate verbally, and in writing
- IT literacy, and competence in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- A full UK driving license, as nationwide travel is included due to you being responsible for activities across the UK.
Who you will be working for:
- The UK's leading developer, builder, and manager of residential for rent homes, with approximately £1.7bn of assets under management
- A company established in 1791, and building homes since 1927
- A gross revenue of £354m in FY2020
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (increasing after 2 years' service by 1 day, up to 29 days max per annum)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Lodge allowance
- Discounted gym memberships and Medicash
- 5% company matched contributory pension.
To discuss this role further please contact me on 07790 827676 / 0151 737 5560 / firstname.lastname@example.org