- Over 2 years of working experience as an on-site High Voltage Electrical Engineer.
- Graduate engineer (university or technical college) or technician in electrical engineering or industrial engineer
- Experience in the field of High Voltage technology (testing and diagnosis.)
- Must be able to travel throughout the UK and internationally, if necessary.
- Ability to work individually or within a team.
- Self-motivation attributes.
- A history of working safe.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint.)
- Must be fluent in English (both written and verbal.)
- High level of responsibility and self-organization
- A successful history of providing excellent customer service.
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE (None Essential)
- Experience in off-shore projects.
- Fluency in additional languages (verbally and written) such as Spanish, French, or Arabic would be helpful.
- Experience working at a utility company