Hydraulic Design Engineer
Russell Taylor are recruiting for an experienced Hydraulic Design Engineer in Barnsley. The role will be working for an expert in specialist Mechanical and Electrical Turnkey Systems across a wide range of heavy engineering market sectors.
We are looking for somebody with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background in the design and application of multi functional hydraulic operation and control systems across a diverse range of mechanical / electrical turnkey projects.
The successful canddiate will have several years experience in hands on design through to commissioning and ability to demonstrate extensive experience of project management.
- Preparation of tender specifications and costs.
- To prepare Functional Design Specifications / Technical Specifications
- Producing hydraulic designs
- Project management of fluid power engineering projects from tendering to commissioning
- Sub Contractor Management
- Preparation and checking of Manuals and procedures
- Technical contact with clients
- Working closely with electrical, mechanical and software engineers to produce integrated control systems
- Management of the assembly, installation, commissioning and testing of a diverse range of engineering contracts
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level and have had experience in a mechanical and structural engineering environment.
- Extensive experience of AutoCAD is essential and experience with Solidworks would be an advantage.