ICP Analyst, Testing Lab
Location: Based in Liverpool
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Additional: Company bonus, company pension, parking onsite, brand new lab!
Hours: Days- Monday to Fri
Our Client, a global testing company with a state of the art lab is expanding and looking to recruit for Inorganic Chemists. They offer fantastic remuneration packages alongside career progression.
- You will be expected to perform analytical tests on samples specifically using ICP-OES/ICP MS however additional techniques include titrations, wet chemistry and GC.
- Help identify and support any training needs to build relevant skills and ensure individual Training Records /Training Matrix are kept up to date.
- Promptly inform supervisory team if a problem with equipment or method occurs so that immediate actions can be taken to remedy the problems and return equipment to full service.
- Promote and develop a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of the laboratories through adherence with the company's quality systems, following up audits and CAPAs /NIRs by completing actions on time.
- Will hold a Degree (or HND/HNC) in a Chemistry based discipline.
- At least 2 years ICP-OES or ICP MS Laboratory experience from industry.
- Method Development experience is highly desirable but not essential.