Role: ICP - Inorganic Chemist
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE, Pension, Decent holidays, Cycle to work etc.
Hours: Days 8.00am - 4.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Our Client, a major - national testing company are looking to recruit an experienced Inorganic Analyst with experience of using ICP, to work at their modern testing facility based near Manchester.
* Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
* Analysis of samples using ICP-MS & ICP-OES ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
* Process and interpretation of analytical results.
* Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
* Method validation
* Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date.
* Sample preparation when required.
* BSc in a relative discipline
* Experience of using ICP-MS or ICP OES ideally with HPLC and ION Chromatography knowledge but ICP is essential.
* Experience of sample preparation and use analytical instrumentation.
* Maintenance and troubleshooting skills
* Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment