ICT Network and Security Specialist is responsible for the overall management and delivery of the network and network security systems including but not limited to designing, building and maintaining a secure network infrastructure using the latest security technologies.
- HNC or equivalent in ICT related subject.
- Management of Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- Relevant experience of development, implementation & evaluation of systems, upgrades, improvements and modifications.
- Previous experience of leadership & management of projects.
- Experience of TCP/IP port, protocols and applications.
- Good practical knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Good practical knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches including VLAN.
- Relevant experience of change management.
- Good practical knowledge and application of Microsoft Office suite.