We are currently recruiting for a strong experienced Manufacturing imports / exports Co-Ordinator in and around the Cheltenham area for a well-known cosmetics manufacturing company. Your new role will consist of having control and organisation of the imports and exports division of this business and handling all sides to the logistics administration and customer service department. You will need to have experience dealing with direct imports and exports of dangerous goods in a team leading position. A keen eye for detail and a person who can cope well under pressure whilst following stringent regulations would make you the ideal candidate for this position.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Strong understanding of imports, exports and compliance for all documents in a manufacturing environment. (Including BOMS)
- Having an understanding of the importance of being OTIF in a manufacturing industry - Managing a manufacturing department
To be successful:
- Have experience in FMCG manufacturing.
- Show flexibility and urgency to the business.
- Have worked in an FMCG and dangerous goods setting previously.
- Attractive basic salary based on experience.
- Staff discount on products.
- 25 days holiday per annum. This contract is starting on a 6 month basis with a permanent position being offered with success of the role.