Our client is looking to grow their fantastic customer's service team due to company growth. In this role you will be a key contact for the customers. On a daily basis you will be liaising with customers from the enquiry stage through to invoicing, minimising any risks and striving to exceed the client's expectations.
In your new role you will be:
- Process and administer the customer orders ensuring customer is informed of timeframe for delivery, and informing any delays due stock availability or country compliance checks.
- Request export documents from internal departments and third party companies
- To complete export documentation and related administration and send to customers.
- Raising purchase orders for transport/marketing and any miscellaneous International costs.
- Ensure compliance with common agreed Export standard operating procedures are followed.
- Liaise with Export/Customs team to resolve issues regarding customer deliveries.
- Process sample requests, ensuring correct customs documentation and requirements are met
- Process all required document through the SAP system.
- Work with a support other teams within the department as and when required.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced Logistics or FMCG background.
- Planning and organisation - The ability to establish an efficient course of action for self and others to follow, which accommodates varying priorities.
- Computer literate individual with ability to work with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Customer Focus - The ability to build solid customer relationships
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Interpersonal skills - effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team working - The ability to work as part of a team in order to achieve the overall KPI's for the department.
- Proactively seek to improve personal performance through training programmes and by personal development.
Monday - Friday 08:30 -17:00
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution paying up to 5%
- Staff Shop
- Annual Pay Reviews