In-bound Customer Service Advisors, Call Centre - Wirral - **No Sales**
The country's leading customer service centre is now actively recruiting for advisors to support on one of its blue- chip, retail accounts. With an industry renowned training programme, state of the art office facilities and cutting-edge technology, there is no better place for you to able to develop your career within customer services.
Duties & responsibilities to include:
- Handling high-volume, inbound calls in a call centre
- Being the first point of contact for customers, dealing with all queries in relation to orders and account details
- Managing and logging customer queries and complaints
- Updating and maintaining call records and notes on the in-house CRM system
- Ensuring all queries and complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience gained within a customer service or customer facing role. You must have a real ability to communicate clearly and professionally, whilst being fully IT literate.
- Inbound calls only - no sales
- Monday to Sunday between 7am - 10pm
- 40 hours per week
- £9.50 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site - excellent public transport links
- Start ASAP
- 4 weeks on-site training
- Potential to quickly develop within the business and progress into a management role
If you have a real passion for customer service, and would like to work within a vibrant environment, whilst supporting some of the most well-known retail brands, then please apply today.