Industrial cleaner / Labourer
My client are looking for an industrial cleaner/Labourer to join their care and custody team as an assistant. You will be responsible for making sure the workshop, office and toilets are clean and tidy and assisting the workshop team with the efficient output of overhauled and repaired vehicles. You will also be required to provide manual labour services as required.
- Assist with the Loading and unloading of equipment
- Manage housekeeping activities when requested.
- Driving of tractor/Stacker when required (if appropriate, if licence held)
- Assist in the movement of equipment within the workshop.
- Support any reasonable requests from the Supervisors.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Maintain the workshop area ensuring it is clean, safe and organised
- Assist with the maintenance of all toilets, offices and communal areas
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by Management
- Support team in all group activities
COMPETENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ensure the Health Safety and Welfare of all employees and visitors
- Have significant self-motivation and initiative with the ability to manage own workload and work with minimum supervision
- Good communications skills
- Able to work supportively as part of a team and with a friendly and approachable personality