The Project will be requiring extra labour for 1 month with the possibility of it lasting until end of April. General operatives are required to conduct duties such as LP Jetting, Equipment cleaning, hole watching, machine cleaning and general Prep work.
Successful Candidates will have:
- CSCS or CCNSG card as a minimum
- Previous experience on industrial sites
- Knowledge of using cleaning equipment (Advantageous)
- Confined space training (Advantageous)
- Onsite training will be given to all candidates before work commences
£10 p hr 40 hours.
£13.50 p hr over 40 hrs & Saturday
£18 p hr Sunday
Normal working week is Monday - Friday & every Sunday, 10 hours per day with 30 min lunch deducted. Possibility of Saturdays required as the project continues.
** Shut Down Projects are long hours and very hard physical work - Candidates should not apply if you are unable to committed to the full working week & project duration **