Proposals Writer / Innovation Consultant
My client is a dynamic and progressive research and technology company with a vast client base. The company is vigorously involved in a variety of UK and EU combined research projects, funded by both the European Commission and Innovate UK.
The forward thinking company also provides support to industry leading clients, assisting them in the identification of appropriate funding avenues, whilst also formulating and supporting applications to help them secure relevant grants for the development of new products and solutions.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an enthusiastic Innovation Consultant / Proposal Writer. The successful candidate will;
- Have collaborative proposal writing experience
- Have successfully written bids for funding calls such as Horizon 2020, Innovate UK, or related
- Be able to demonstrate minimum 2 years' experience of successful tenders and knowledge of such funding calls
- Ideally come from a Scientific/Engineering/Technical discipline
- Be Creative and self-motivated
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
- Be passionate about writing, with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to be located out of either Leicester or Cambridge
As an Innovation Consultant, your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Being instrumental in the writing of proposals
- Ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria
- Lead mind-mapping sessions for the generation of concepts
- Carry out detailed market research and analysis in order to demonstrate appropriate impact for a fundable project
- Formulate a convincing and persuasive proposition by researching competing technology solutions
- Communicate effectively with relevant departments, partners, and clients
- Ensure proposals are prepared, evaluated, and submitted to the compulsory standard and within required deadlines
- Assess, edit and improve proposal documents
This is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of winning funding for progressive technology projects.
Please apply with a brief covering statement.
Russell Taylor is an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
For more information call Mel on 0151 304 7034, or click Apply now.