Proposals Writer / Innovation Consultant
Working for a progressive company that help organisations develop their ideas and processes, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a vast array of proposals for grants from Horizon 2020 and Innovate UK.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic Innovation Consultant / Proposal Writer. The successful candidate will;
- Have successfully written grant funding proposals for funding calls including Horizon 2020 and Innovate UK
- Be able to demonstrate minimum 2 years' experience of successful tenders and knowledge of such funding calls
- Ideally come from a Business background, where you can demonstrate an ability to build a business case based on information provided
- Be Creative and self-motivated
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
- Be passionate about writing, with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to be located out of Cambridge at least 3 days a week
As an Innovation Consultant, your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Being instrumental in the writing of proposals
- Ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria
- Lead mind-mapping sessions for the generation of concepts
- Carry out detailed market research and analysis in order to demonstrate appropriate impact for a fundable project
- Formulate a convincing and persuasive proposition by researching competing technology solutions
- Communicate effectively with relevant departments, partners, and clients
- Ensure proposals are prepared, evaluated, and submitted to the compulsory standard and within required deadlines
- Assess, edit and improve proposal documentsThis is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of winning funding for progressive projects. Please apply with a brief covering statement.
Russell Taylor is an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
For more information call Mel on 0151 304 7034, or click Apply now.