Inorganic Analyst, Science Graduate
Salary: £17, 765
Hours: 37 per week Wednesday - Saturday 7.00 - 17.00
Our Client, an international testing company are looking to appoint a Chemistry Graduate to work as part of their modern inorganic - testing team. The successful Candidate will gain fast career progression and the chance to work with some of the best analytical equipment in the business.
- Routine testing using ICP
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- Adhering to the QMS and UKAS standards at all times
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in fast paced testing environments.