Role: Inorganic Chemist / ICP-MS / Analytical
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Inorganic chemist to join a Global Laboratory based in Manchester. If you have experience within the areas of ICP-MS or HPLC ION, GC-MS we would like to hear from you. If you are looking for a new role in the Manchester area please get in touch.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Analysis of samples using ICP-MS & ICP-OES ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Undertake investigations into internal and external QC failures.
- Supervision and training of staff as required.
- Method validation and development as required.
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Sample preparation when required.
- BSc in Science or equivalent
- Worked within a laboratory environment
- Must have at least 2 years' experience.
- Experience of using ICP-MS or HPLC and ION Chromatography knowledge
- Experience of sample preparation and use analytical instrumentation.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
RPS Benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave (+ option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year)
- Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free optional wellbeing assessment
Keywords: ICP-MS, ICP-OES, ISO 17025