One of my key clients who are based in Essex are currently looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer who can Install and Commission various open protocol system. The role will be covering Essex and London working on projects such as Great Ormond Street hospital and the Houses of Parliament. My client is rapidly growing, the opportunity has become available due to expansion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Installation/Commissioning of various open protocol Fire Alarm panels such as Kentec, Advanced, Morley etc Covering Essex and London areas Working on high end commercial sites, such as Great Ormond Street hospital and the Houses of Parliament.
Working for the largest Fire Alarm systems provider in Essex.
Will involve working as part of a team completing jobs to the highest standard.
Real career progression opportunities for strong candidates
The opportunity to learn FIA units after passing probation
Very impressive travel rates
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- At least 3 years' experience Installing/Commissioning Fire Alarm systems
- Be based ideally in Essex/London
- FIA Units or Electrical Qualifications would be a bonus, but not essential
- Confident working alone and as part of a team.
- Looking to join a company who can offer career stability.
- Must have Full UK driving license
- Clean CRB/DBS Checks
- Basic Salary £30,000- £36,000 (depending on experience) +
- Overtime Available
- Company Van- Private Mileage
- Company Uniform, Tools, PDA, Fuel Card
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Very impressive travel rates
- This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Fire Alarm
- Installation/Commissioning Engineer who is looking to take their career to the next level.
I have placed 3 Engineers at the company who are all still there and have given me very positive feedback.
If you are interested in the position or know an Engineer who would be suitable then please do not hesitate to get in contact