Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable regional contractor. They work across a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Industrial and jobs are generally valued from £2m - £15m.
They are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team to work across their North West Schemes.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Valuations
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
- Previous experience working with a main contractor
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus car/ allowance and company benefits. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Amanda Winder at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org