Role: - Internal Account Manager
Location: - South Lanarkshire OR remote
Salary: - Competitive salary range, private health, pension, fuel for business purposes.
Hours: - 35-hour week
Russell- Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to join our client's laboratory product supplier business.
This person will be covering the central region of the UK so ideally would be working remotely, or alternatively if you do prefer working in an office environment you can work at the head office in South Lanarkshire. You will be joining a team of three other account managers which will include a Team Leader.
For this role you must be able to drive as there will be some travelling to clients site each quarter. Additionally, for the first two weeks you must be happy to be on site in Lancashire for a two week period.
- Manage your accounts and expanding product lines for the current customers. Ensuring that you develop and main the relationship with the current customers/
- Bringing on-board new customers to generate sales for the company's products and services. Closing own sales as well as those generated by other members of the teams.
- Comply with regulatory and company requirements in relation to quality and health and safety
- Communicate with current and new customers via email and telephone calls.
- Be prepared to go on visits to customers 2-3 times a quarter and to exhibitions.
- Produces clear and effective sales proposals & quotations.
- Coordinate sales activity with the Marketing Team, Team Leader, National Sales Manager, Business Development Specialists and Technical Support Team to deliver additional sales focus for key product lines.
- Provide the management team with sales feedback
- Previous sales experience
- Chromatography background or experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communicator - Via both email and telephone
- Must be happy to travel on the road to customer sites
- Must be able to drive and have a car
- Excellent relationship building skills