Due to the continued growth, we are seeking an internal auditor to join our established ESH & Q team. You will be able to demonstrate success in your current role and have the ambition to continually develop and be a key part in a growing company
As the internal auditor you will act independently and will be required to:
* Travel to all NSG sites to perform high quality, independent and objective audits within agreed timescales.
*Draft an annual audit schedule.
* Record and report compliance and contribute to identification of practical remedial actions.
* Ensure NSG meets its statutory and contractual obligations at all sites.
* Ensure that NSG maintains its ISO certifications.
* Identify and drive opportunities for improvement.
* Assist the QA team with supplier audits when required.
In this role you will be working with stakeholder's from across the business and should be a collaborative individual with the ability to build effective working relationships with people in a variety of departments
Qualifications & Skills
* 9001:2015 Lead auditor with 14001 internal auditor, 45001 internal auditor or NEBOSH general certificate and IEMA foundation.
* Competent user of MS Office
* Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
* Used to dealing with confidential and commercial information
* Able to organise and prioritise own work
* Polite, friendly approach to work
* Ability to keep calm and professional at all times
* Interpersonal, tact and confidentiality, reliable and punctual
* Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders
* Committed to and understanding of the company Vision, Mission and Values