Our client is a very well-known Manufacturer looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Internal Sales Coordinator is for you to help the sale team in every process, you will be responsible for general administration, negotiating and providing full support to the Sales team.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below..
Your new role as Internal Sales Coordinator will involve:
- Supporting internal sales team carrying out Administration duties
- Dealing with incoming enquires from new and existing customers by phone, fax and email.
- Preparing and processing detailed quotations with 100% accuracy so as to meet customers deadlines and departmental standards
- Quotation follow up and information gathering
- Negotiating and securing orders within agreed contribution parameters
- Setting up projects on the database
- Work as a team with external Area Sales team, to ensure we optimise sales and contribution.
- Working closely with colleagues and other departments (technical, customer service and accounts).
- Project tracking and follow up.
- Forecasting sales opportunities
- Processing orders on to the system with 100% accuracy ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Excel reporting (weekly and monthly reports)
- Raising credit notes
- Additional Admin including scanning records.
- Providing support and holiday cover for other members of the team
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Computer literate with good pc and data entry skills (excel, word)
- Well organised and with an attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst still being a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Meeting and surpassing targets
- Competent in mathematics
- Confident and self-motivated
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Ability to quickly develop a knowledge of both product and market.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development